Monday, December 1, 2008

Baby Shower.....Not!

The baby shower went fine. But I really don't want to bore you with the details. Instead, I'll show you some pictures of the house where we had the baby shower. It belongs to a friend and her family (she lives with her parents). I really liked it. It's "rustico". It's a Mexican rustic with lots of wrought iron and "cantera" again. The garden was small, but it had some statues sculptured in stone by my friends sister. I'll let you enjoy it.




I like this window with some vine branches climbing up the bars, and
the buganvillea over it.



This bench is made with iron discs soldered together.
Check out those twisted trunks.



A statue of St. Francis sculptured by my friend's sister.



Stumps, cantera, earthenware jars.... Everything I like it.



My favorite. This cantera window with the plant growing
up the wrought iron "reja". Love the blue, early evening light.

Catch you tomorrow....bye!

No comments: