Saturday, July 11, 2009

Valle de Bravo.

Where have I been? Besides finishing off the school year (although I still have to go on Monday and Tuesday) I went to a camp at Valle de Bravo with my sixth grade students. This is something that is done every year. It's like a graduation trip.
Valle the Bravo is located in Estado de Mexico (the state, not Mexico City). It is a small town on a lake with conifer forests all around it. It is a really beautiful place.
But me, just having gotten home from the six hour trip, will at this moment give you some photos and go to bed (yep, I'm tired).
But I promise to post more about the place tomorrow.
Meanwhile enjoy a few...







Not the best, but tomorrow's photos will be better.
Loved the place, but I'm glad to be back home.
Hope all of you have been well.....
Till tomorrow.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, you have been so busy lately! Good thing your summer vacation is coming up very soon. What's not to love about a forested lake setting? Sounds great but home is always the best place to be, in my opinion.

Angie said...

The place is really a change from the desert-like setting here at home. I liked the place, but not the cold weather. I think I prefer the heat. And thanks for always commenting on my posts. That also feels like coming home..