Thursday, January 15, 2009

Las Piramides

I haven't been able to blog lately beacuse of lots of work. But after reading the post of a friend blogger (Kelli), I will try not to use the excuse of not having time for not doing things. That excuse is overused, and it's such a waste of time saying one doesn't have time.
So today I will post some old, but very nice photos of the last time we went to Teotihucán, to the Sun Pyramid. I've been there dozens of times, but I never get tired of visiting them. My family and I love going there.....






Piramide del Sol


My acrobat son doing a handstand on the top.
A first for him.




And acrobat husband. Same thing everytime we go.





View of the Pirámide de la Luna.



Some ruins near Calzada de los Muertos.



Ian "holding up" the Pirámide de la Luna.



My husband and Sofi going up.



Some other ruins nearby.







What goes up, must go down.
This section of stairs are near the top, and they are the
steepest. Some most people go down by sitting on the stairs.



View from the bottom.



Calzada de los Muertos.
Avenue of the dead.


Los Húngaros.

Enjoy your weekend!!

No comments: