Monday, February 16, 2015

Sugar Mountain, North Carolina

So this weekend I went ice skating.... Yes, it snowed in the mountains! And I loved it!
Went with my Romanian friend, Daniela. We had an awesome time. It snowed all the time, first softly, then by the time we left it was really falling!
Awesome, awesome, awesome!!!

Daniela, from Romania...

Happy!

Skating rink..

Incredibly, I learned how to skate in Puerto Rico!!!

Sugar Moutain

Daniela had NEVER ice skated in her life!!!

Yay!!!

Nice view..

Daniela and me.

There are still lighted trees.

Beautiful!

Ready to go home after a wonderful day!


It is snowing right now in Winston-Salem. Luckily, I have a 1996 4-wheel drive Tracker!!! So no getting stuck in the snow for me. We will have some more snow the next few days, and that will be just about it. So keep safe everybody!
Have a nice week!

No comments: