Sunday, February 22, 2015

I have made the decision... It is hard for me to blog about Winston-Salem, North Carolina in At Home in Mexico. Everything is so different that I feel I am being betraying the uniqueness of Mexico and also sabotaging the possibilities of North Carolina . Each place has its own charm and character, and I feel it depends on oneself to find the beauty in each. One has to explore places, meet locals, discover and adventure....
Because of all this I have created a new blog.
Its name is Adventures North of South. The name is born from the contradiction that although I am in the Southern part of the US....I am so far North of Mexico and Puerto Rico!!
So I invite all of you to visit my new blog at adventuresnorthofsouth.blogspot.com and live with me
my adventures in this new wonderful place!
Thank you for following me, hope I see you in my new home..

Angie

No comments: