Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Invitada.


Last week I got an e-mail from Cassi-the master mind behind The Crafty Crow-inviting me to be one of the guest bloggers for her series Crafts Around the World. It just happens that friend Pam sent her a link to my blog, and she liked it!
I believe you can imagine how excited I am to be able to share a bit of my experiences in Mexico with her visitors.
Thanks Cassi and Pam!

I chose to explain how to make a
typical Mexican Piñata, and a refreshing "Agua de Jamaica".




So go over to her place so you can see
the photos with the steps for making the Mexican piñata and Agua de Jamaica.
(By the way, my Mother-in-law embroidered the napkin
you see in the photo. Lovely, isn't it?)


The Crafts Around the World will last throughout March. There are so many cool posts like the one from India , Turkey, and Luxembourg. What a way to learn and enjoy so many different cultures!


Hope you have an excellent week!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats, Angie! I'll check it out.

Anonymous said...

Your post for Crafty Crow is wonderful! And i loved your selection - the pinata, Jamaica and tostado. Perfect!

Your MIL's embroidery is gorgeous. Any chance we could talk you into sharing more???

Or send her up here to teach me how to make those beautiful flowers?

Angie said...

Thanks Candace and Pam!

Pam, I have an idea about what can be done with the embroidery. As soon as I finish some things that have to be done, I'll let you know!