Sunday, May 17, 2009

Mucho trabajo.

Oh my! After so many weeks of inactivity because of the swine flu, work has come upon us like an avalanche. I've been up to the ears with work, and the next few weeks will be the same. But I'll try to post at least some old photos so as not to leave the blog unattended too long.



Some of my favorite photos.
Hope all of you are doing well.
And for those of you who are teachers, last Friday (15th) was Teacher's Day here in Mexico.
So Happy Belated Teacher's Day!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I figured you had much work after returning to school. Glad to see you back! Pretty farmland.

georgia b. said...

beautiful photos!

thanks for stopping by my photo blog! that was very nice of you—as well as leaving a thoughtful comment.

my twin sister's name is Angie, too. :)

buenos noches!

-Georgia

Angie said...

Hey, glad you liked the photos, and thanks for stopping by. I'm not a professional photographer, nor designer, nor artist, but I like to take photos from down here. Hope to see you around, and say hi to your twin sister!

Mike said...

Hello from New York! You have some nice pictures here. I added your blog to follow.

Angie said...

Hi, Mike. Thanks for stopping by. Did you know I was born in N.Y? Hope I can go back someday. Lots of memories.
Glad you liked the photos, though I'm not professional or anything. Just having fun with a camera. But I do accept any tips.
Adios