A few days ago, blogger friend/photographer Candace, posted a Pass It On, Random Act of Kindness, Give-Away on her blog. I thought it sounded like it would be fun, and decided to participate The rules are simple, I only hope there is enough quorum to make it work.
The first five (5) people to comment on this post will get something from or made by me. This is the difficult part, usually I only recieve 1 or 2 comments. So let's see if it works out.
This offer does have some restrictions and limitations so please read carefully:
• I make no guarantees that you will like what I make (if I decide to make something).
• What I create or give will be just for you.
• It’ll be done over the next 12 months.
• You have no clue what it’s going to be. It probably will be something made by me , or at least something made in Mexico (in my case). You just won’t know until you get it!
• I reserve the right to do something extremely strange.
• I reserve the right to change the rules! Although in my case I probably won't.
And in return, all you need to do is post this text into a post of your own (on your blog, in a forum you visit, somewhere) and make or give 5 things for 5 others.
You’ll want to send me your mailing address…And you don't have to know me to participate.
Sound fun? Comment below, but if you want to comment and don't want to participate please let me know in your comment. Also , if you know someone who would like to participate.. Pass it on…
Here an example of something I can send:
They are made with the technique
called Paper Maché.
These are small, but they come in a
big variety of sizes, colors, and figures.