Thursday, September 10, 2009

Morelia IV

As I said before, there are a lot of stone buildings in Morelia. We found a small plaza with another church. There was hardly anybody here. We sat down to rest, and across from the plaza I saw this small hotel. If I ever stay in Morelia overnight, I'd like to stay at this place....



This is the small hotel.



Huge iron flower pots decorated the plaza.



Stone and iron...



I enjoy looking at the texture of these old walls.



Here the side entrance of the church can be seen.



The view from one church to another.



Most churches here have an iron fence around them,
But this one had stone walls all around it.



Another view of the stone wall.
This place was very peaceful and relaxing.



Unfortunately the church was closed. I would
have liked to see the inside.

Anyone visiting Mexico should reealy come here (Dani, you have to come here, you will love it). I still have about a trillion photos from this visit. I hope it doesn't get boring..
Have a good night.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a picturesque area, I love old churches and old buildings in general, so much character and history.