Saturday, November 29, 2008

Show and Tell.

I wanted to show and tell you about this creature. Last week one of my students came up to me and told me he had made a gift for me. Out came this. "It's a mutant giraffe", he said. "Do you like it?" I told him I liked it so much, I would take pictures of it and put it in my blog. All day he had this big smile, and would constantly ask if it was true what I was planning to do. So I took the pictures. Two days ago he came back to me and asked, " Did you take the pictures?" "I certainly did", I answered. Then he said, "Can I have my giraffe back? You see, it's very cool, and I like it a lot, and if you already have a picture of it, it will never get lost or broken. In that way you will have it forever." So I gave him back his cool giraffe. As he left he asked, "Did you put it in your blog?" I told a little white lie "Yes". "Oh, so now everybody will be able to see it. I like that", he said.

Here is the very cool, mutant giraffe.







Have a beautiful Sunday.

No comments: